Monday, January 9, 2017

Social Media

I think I spent 80% of today on social media and it made me feel 800% less social. I also blame the 7 degree weather for not motivating me at all. I stayed in bed till noon even though my eyes opened at 6. I've been in workout clothes all day and my biggest accomplishment was walking 2 blocks outside to get a vanilla latte and turkey sandwich. The sandwich ended up being very mediocre and I only ate half of it. I've applied for a few more jobs but mostly sat around wondering what I'm doing with my life and thinking about writing. I really could've written an amazing award winning short story in the amount of time I was online but I didn't. And now it's dark out and I can't remember the last time I wore makeup and put myself together. I think making a hair appointment and becoming more blonde will make me feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment